If you already have a blog going, the second best time to build your autoresponder is today.
Do you need help understanding how the autoresponder works? How about it? Do you have an autoresponder in place right now? Do you need help setting one up?
If so, does it have the kind of content that’s going to turn your readers into raving fans?
Are you happy with the number of messages in your sequence, or do you think you could extend it a little and deliver even more value?
My First 10 Steps to Understanding the AutoResponder
1. Auto responders have become an essential marketing tool. It can be used to maintain a client database and also to send out periodic broadcast emails which are an automated process when you use an auto responder.
2. These automatic emails which are sent out through the auto responder can increase your market share beyond what you can even think of. It can help in generating passive income as well as maintain a list of clients who are attached with your business.
3. You can easily combine affiliate programs with auto responders and make them work according to your choice. You can promote an affiliate product through a sequence of auto responder mails.
4. The most important thing to keep in mind while writing a marketing email within the auto responder is to make the subscribers feel valued and make your emails high quality and rich in content.
5. Focus on the products you want to market. No doubt, the auto responders automate the hectic process of forwarding emails, but it is your job to make sure that the content of the email is appropriate and relates directly to product you want to market.
6. The primary aim of your auto responded email should be to market your own product and provide value information about your business. But occasionally you can include a soft sell link within your email that attracts the subscribers and generates you a passive income.
7. Once your affiliate program kick starts, these soft sell links can be made frequent and they can work wonders by generating a stream of passive income for you. The frequency of such links can be and should be carefully decided such as the subscriber does not mind seeing the link and clicking it.
8. The popularity of the auto responded emails are directly proportional to the content that you use in them. Obviously, you want more and more readers to subscribe and you should decide the material accordingly. Tell the subscribers what’s in your business for them and why should they join in.
9. Passive income that you generate from your auto responders may not be considerable but it should keep things interesting as the flow will be continuous. You can also expect a few sales from the affiliate marketing initially which is your main objective.
10. Don’t be frustrated if you don’t receive any or less income through affiliate promotions. Subscribers’ try and test your products through reviews and others sources and it is a time consuming process. Do not worry; you will eventually start cashing in sooner or later.